On May 21 from 14:00 - 15:30, we will dive into 13 interactive discussions covering dynamic water and wastewater topics. These discussions will be facilitated by diverse industry experts. See below to view the topics:
Topic #1: "How Can Real-Time Water Quality Sensing Lead to more Intelligent Water Treatment Networks?”
- Hosted by Rick Bacon, CEO - AMS
Topic #3: "Outcome-Based Solutions: Closing the Gap on Real-Time Performance Metrics with Smart Procurement Models"
- Hosted by Mark Hinton, Director of Business Optimisation - Servelec Technologies
Topic #5: "Synergetic Cyber Security for Smart Water Networks"
- Hosted by Ingo J. Wagner, Global Head of Power & Water Systems - ABB
Topic #7: "(Water Quality) Data-as-a-Service"
- Hosted by Andreas Weingartner, CEO & Owner - s::can
Topic #9: "The Challenges in Developing a Smart Water Network: A Utility Perspective"
- Hosted by Andy Smith, Regional Optimisation Manager - Anglian Water
Topic #11: "Control of Water Networks: From Set Points to Optimisation to Machine Learning"
- Hosted by Jorn Baayen, Solutions Architect Water Analytics - Kisters
Topic #13: "Industrie 4.0 Readiness Assessment - Catalyse the digital transformation of water utilities"
- Hosted by Jackie Tan, Senior Program Manager, Digital Service - TÜV SÜD
Topic #2: “Water Loss: What are the Most Effective Strategies to Address Non-Revenue Water?”
- Hosted by Pedro Pina, Regional Director Europe & Africa - Pure Technologies & Chris Thomson, Product Manager, Smart Water Cycle - Sensus (both Xylem brands)
Topic #4: “Integrated Water Management: The Smart Approach"
- Hosted by Jorge Helmbrecht, General Manager - WatEner (INCLAM Gorup)
Topic #6: "Data Analytics in Wastewater Networks: Creating Actionable and Predictive Information"
- Hosted by Kenneth Thompson, Global Technology Leader Smart Cities/Smart Sensors - Jacobs/CH2M
Topic 8: "Advanced Energy Management in Water Distribution Networks"
- Hosted by Hernani Theias, Global Product Line Director - SUEZ
Topic #10: "Leveraging Water Quality Sensors within Smart Water Networks: Exploring the Challenges"
- Hosted by Mike Strahand, General Manager Europe - ATi
Topic #12: "Advanced Pressure Management: The Smart Way of Reducing Leakage"
- Hosted by Mark Loveday, Sales Director - Europe & Dave Kenny, Global Sales Director - i20